Here are 7 simple approaches to ensure that you are performing at the highest levels at your job:
1. Be in learning mode. Know the latest developments and challenges that both your internal (the partners) and external clients are facing.
To read the full story, see 2. Pre-empt the question. Anticipate what your client would want to know and then deliver it proactively.
3. If you make a mistake, address it and have a solution to propose.
4. Pursue training on your own time and on your own dime. Your firm may provide access to resources, but going above and beyond definitely will distinguish you from your peers.
5. Look for ways to contribute. Don’t wait to be told, be proactive in identifying a problem and then fix it.
6. Build relationships with other departments.
7. Be the calm one in a crisis.
To read the full story, see